Toledo School of Leadership and Ministry is a Biblical higher education institution that exists to equip leaders to make an eternal impact in the lives of others.
Toledo School of Leadership and Ministry (TSLM) is a resource center for Vision International University. As a resource center, TSLM is able to offer a pathway for students in ministry to get training towards ministry certificates and degrees. TSLM offers a unique approach to higher education through a wholistic training experience.
Students attending TSLM will be trained in five areas. Due to the emphasis on these five pillars, our students will be equipped to impact the world around them.
- Leadership Development—TSLM provides students with education that focuses on the development of leaders. This activity is done at various levels. It is done in the form of training, seminars, institutes and more comprehensive frameworks that equip students to be leaders who serve and impact others.
- Biblical Instruction—TSLM students meet the highest standards of excellence as they develop their intellect and increase their knowledge of God. Students become lifelong learners across a wide array of disciplines, strengthening their understanding of their Christ-centered calling in engaging settings.
- Ministry Training—TSLM equip students to be the hands and feet of Jesus through elite hands-on ministry training and empowers students to take ownership in every area of church life. Students receive leadership training and opportunities to develop the skills needed to change the world.
- Character Formation—TSLM challenges students to live a life of excellence through living a healthy, active lifestyle and growing their leadership abilities. While at TSLM, students develop Christ-like character through time spent in relationship with mentors and peers.
- Spiritual Development—TSLM students strengthen their devotion to God through the local church, chapels, small groups and their relationships with others. Students will be discipled by spiritually mature church and academic leaders and will have the opportunity to serve on mission trips to learn how to spread the gospel around the world.